What is Supply chain management?
Supply chain management handles the whole production flow of all goods or services — starting from the raw components to delivering the final product to the customer. Supply chain management is an essential part of most businesses or organizations to get success in your business and gives customer satisfaction.
SCM provides clear visibility from end to end, monitoring the business flow, services, and goods from acquisition to manufacturing and delivery to the end consumer. Using the supply chain you can predict and meet the demand of the customers.
Effective supply chain management has several benefits that improve your business growth. Supply chain management in addition also covers environmental, social, and legal issues of your company.
There are different 5 stages of Supply Chain Management as shown below:
- Plan: You can plan using supply chain analytics and material management features that create the strategic plan to meet customer demand.
- Source: It manages the different organizations and vendors that supply you with the material in a significant manner.
- Make: In this stage, the production of the product is managed.
- Delivery: After the production of the final product supply chain helps you in the management of delivering your final product.
- Return: It manages the return process of the defective product and the product that is no more in use.
Delight ERP software provides you with the best supply chain management system that gives numerous benefits to every business. This supply chain software is built with the latest technology and features that make your different business or companies processes easy and run smoothly.
Manage all your business flow by using our supply chain management system. Here are some key benefits of Our Supply chain management:
- Improve Quality Control
- Improve the ROI of your business and organizations
- Improved cash-flow
- Improved relationships with suppliers or vendors
- Reduced overall cost
- Enhanced Supply Chain Network
- Cloud-based benefits
- Decreases the wastage of the product.