As a software support executive, you are supposed to monitor and maintain the software within an organization in a technical support role. If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you’ll be the first person employees will come to.
Tasks can include installing and configuring software, diagnosing software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
Working with customers/employees to identify software problems and advising them for solution
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about software
- Logging and keeping records
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
Redirect problems to an appropriate resource
Able to do client level meeting and also able to handle client call by company provided SIM Card
- Able to do independent demo of software product
Should be able to think logically
- Sharp understanding and memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- Ability to work with team
- Strong customer focus
Ability to priorities your workload
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
0 – 2 years (Freshers can also apply)