Customized CRM can assist both in the public image of your business and indicators such as return on investment, or cost reduction. Custom CRM allows marketing and sales processes to be automated, without losing the intimate and personalized character they required.
Each business has its own set of requirements. A ready-made customer relationship management (CRM) may not meet your company’s requirements. On the other hand, Customized CRM is designed to fulfill your unique business requirements.
What is CRM software?
CRM software helps businesses to plan, optimize, and synchronize all interactions with customers as well as analyze data throughout the customers’ lifecycle. CRM’s goal is to enhance customer service, improve understanding of customers, and improve internal processes.
CRM system application categorizes customer data and gives support to managers. The easy approach to the database which permits the automation of marketing and customer relationship tools results in customer retention and sales growth.
The benefits of CRM extend across the entire sales cycle, identifying prospects and converting them to loyal customers, to keeping them satisfied and returning for more.
Benefits of CRM Software:
The principal benefit of a CRM system is to help you better manage your relationship with customers. Sure, it will help you to manage those relationships in many ways. But at the end of the day, all the benefits are just another way to improve your relationship with customers.
- Centralized customer data.
- Increased customer retention rate.
- To identify and convert more leads.
- To take decisions that are more intelligent and data-driven.
- Helps to increase sales.
- Helps in automating the system.
CRM is not only for large-scale businesses with large database of customers but they are also beneficial for small and medium-sized businesses. If you want to increase your business, then customer relationship management (CRM) software is important.
How Customized CRM is More Helpful for Organizations?
Customized CRM is a form of technology used to manage a business’s relationships and interactions with existing and prospective customers. With CRM software, businesses become better provided to develop and maintain business relationships which work to grow an organization faster.
CRM enables businesses to stay connected with customers through innovative tools such as sales management and contact management.
Benefits of customized CRM software:
To properly understand all the benefits that a Custom CRM offers for your organization, we have listed the biggest benefits below.
- Less expensive than off-the-shelf CRM:-
The off-the-shelf CRM solutions come as SaaS products on a subscription basis. The cost they charge is based on the number of users in your organization and the available features. However, these plans have certain limitations, as it is ready-made with various features which may not be useful to your specific business domain. Once your business increases, such plans become inadequate.
These plans do not cover a few strategic features that will prove helpful in the business. To get all the important capabilities of CRM, at some point, enterprises switch to a more expensive plan. But CRM costs will continue to increase with time. Its cost depends on the number of users acquiring the system in your organization.
Mainly, when you are operating a mid-market or large-scale business, it is advisable to initiate a customized CRM system. Because it will prove much cheaper than the off-the-shelf option. Here you can also make your custom CRM system that is pre-activated following the specific business requirements with custom set apps.
The cost of a personalized CRM ideally depends on the number of attributes you need to add to your business, and the accurate technical requirements, apart from conditions like the security and dependability of the business.
- Simplifies integration process:-
You need to pay a significant price to get additional benefits for ready-made CRM software. Their increased functionalities and APIs come in more expensive packages. In ready-made CRM, the integration becomes complicated.
You need to approach skilled developers with proper knowledge if you are integrating a ready-made CRM with the following:-
- Microsoft Outlook,
- Google apps,
- Project management apps,
- Accounting apps,
- Inventory and invoicing systems,
- Custom ERP tool
But Custom CRM software makes future integration better and less expensive by enabling developers to use the API-first approach, making the process more reliable.
With customer integrations, your CRM will become a central hub for all departments (including HR, finance, supply chain, project management, manufacturing purchasing, technical support, etc) and evolve into successful digitization.
- Decrease onboard timing:-
When you adopt a new off-the-shelf CRM, the possibilities are that it will not line up with your company’s existing workflows. Employees may make mistakes, like missing a call from a client, losing promising deals, etc.
Recruiting a certified trainer to train your new employees to use enterprise applications can take many months and can be expensive also. With the Custom CRM solution, you can decrease the lengthy onboarding time and increase the productivity of your employees.
In the onboarding process, a custom CRM system will assist you with the following:
- It reduces the number of mistakes made during the onboarding period.
- It is based on existing functions, making the adjustment easier for new employees.
- You can also add advanced features that you require for the business and decrease training expenses.
4. Easier scaling process:
Scalability is an essential attribute every business wants to have. To advance the automation process and information sharing in your increasing business, you require to expand CRM functionality to other departments.
Following issues you will face while scaling with an off-the-shelf CRM system:
- You have to integrate your extension with the CRM software.
- You will require to purchase a new plan, which might be more costly. Which will not include all the features and functionalities you want in your business.
- You will need to install new add-ons, which come with a big price tag.
In custom CRM software, you are the owner of your product. You can make any changes according to your business requirements to the custom business CRM that is acquired for your unique business process.
Here are the advantages of custom CRM solution over off-shore CRM:
- Without paying any extra cost, you can add as many numbers of users as you want.
- You can make changes as per your business needs.
- You can customize additional capabilities like database management, augmented analytics, and lead management.
5. Enhance the Automation process: Many off-the-shelf CRM systems lack automation. Sales managers need to spend a lot of time on data entry. Doing things manually, salespeople may feel that they are wasting their time which could be automated, like:
- Compiling data
- Uploading recorded calls from customers
- Tracking customer replies.
- Enter customer information manually in the database.
As a result, they won’t use the CRM system properly, no matter how much you have paid for it.
A Custom CRM system assists you to save an important amount of time and money by automating the functionalities you need for your business. For example:
- Automating the data entry process.
- Automating lead management, like collecting emails, basic information, web behavior, etc.
- Automating follow-up emails after calls.
- Automating customer support to manage regular customer inquiries and send faster responses to customer queries.
- Automating daily sales-related activities, like tracking deals and accounts, monthly revenue and billing management, etc.
6. Resolved data migration issues:-
The lack of scalability, high maintenance cost, a limited number of supported applications, and lack of configuring capabilities are the reasons you want to migrate from an old to a new CRM software.
While adopting a new CRM system, you can face many technical challenges:
- Understanding the legacy system.
- Moving old data to the new system without losing information.
- Searching compatible hardware for your CRM software.
If you move to an off-the-shelf CRM system, you might need to recruit specialists to extract, parse and standardize the important data, before transiting to a new CRM. This will be a costly approach.
But if you are moving to a custom CRM software, these technical challenges can be addressed (with lower cost) by the development team in the following ways:
- They build the new CRM with a compatible format.
- They design the target CRM software for more seamless migration.
- They create a migration script that prevents data loss.
For increased scalability, low maintenance cost, more efficiency, and high performance, it’s usually better to migrate to a new custom CRM system.
- Amplifies custom features:-
Most off-the-shelf CRMs give a generic solution for your business, as they are designed for a wide range of companies. Such CRM might not fit your business if your functions are unique or you have special business requirements. Whereas a customized CRM is built especially to serve your business needs.
It assists your enterprise in the following ways:
- It eliminates the unnecessary features that you don’t require for your business, saving storage space for the applications.
- It automates your analytics and reporting capabilities according to your business logic.
- It gives you a complete solution that fully satisfies your requirements.
If you have never used CRM software and you are planning for your future customized CRM software according to your requirements, then Delight ERP is the best choice. Delight ERP is one the best Custom ERP software development company in Rajkot, Gujarat (India). Delight ERP system provides your Customer relationship management feature with the latest technology, which helps you increase market opportunities and increase revenue.